Fire & EMS
Todd Pinkham, Fire Chief
Courtney Norton, EMS Director
111 David Circle
Arena, WI 53503
Email: Arena Fire
Email: Arena EMS
Station Location - 111 David Circle
Hours of Operation - 24 Hours
Arena Fire/EMS Mission
Is to provide a range of programs designed to protect the lives and property of the inhabitants of the Village and Town of Arena from the adverse effects of fire, sudden medical emergencies or exposure to any dangerous condition created by either man or nature.
- Courtney Norton - Service Director
- Laura Stichter and Samantha Gruber- Training Officers
- Dustin Strobush- Infection Control Officer and Scheduler
Meeting night - Third Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at the Fire and EMS station.
Current staffing - We are a volunteer department
10 EMT basic with advanced skills
We cover all of Arena Township and the Village of Arena. Mutual aid is provided to neighboring communities when requested.
Call times -
Daytime calls during the week are handled by a group of EMT's that work in the Arena area or from their home.
Evenings and weekends are scheduled from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
EMT basic requirements - Classes are run by MATC or Southwest Tech every semester.
- Healthcare Provider CPR is required.
- Basic in classroom work is approximately 144 hours.
- Out of classroom work and additional training for advanced skills is also required.
- Advanced skills include defibrillation, combitube, nebulizers, glucagon administration, epi pens, and bloodborne, airborne pathogens.
Arena Fire/EMS Vision
The Arena Fire Department will continually strive to exceed our citizen's expectations. Working within a healthy, safe and innovative environment that enhances the professional and efficient delivery of emergency services. We also strive to be an organization providing community safety education and information, keen to anticipate, influence and embrace change.
Help Us Help You- The Arena Fire and EMS is looking for EMTs. If you are 18+ years old, have a high school diploma and have a strong commitment to your community, then please contact the Arena Fire Department at (608) 753-2335 and become an EMT today. EOC