Cash, Check, or Money Order
- Please return the stub from the bottom of the bill with your payment
- Drop box: located inside the Village Hall entrance (345 West St.)
- In person: at Village Hall (345 West St.) Office hours are 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. M,W,Th,F; Tues-1:30-7:00 p.m. (except holidays)
- Mail payment to: Village of Arena, 345 West St., Arena WI 53503. Allow enough time for the utility payment to be received by the due date
- May also drop off payment at Peoples Community Bank
Auto Pay - IS HERE!
An Auto Pay Authorization form is available at Village Hall or on our website to allow your utility payment to be deducted from your checking or savings account on the due date. It’s Easy! Sign up today to start enjoying these benefits:
- No Checks to Write
- No Postage to Pay
- No More Late Fees
- No Worries!
Credit Card, Debit Card, and Electronic Check (E-Check)
GOVPAYNET – Pay Online! PAY your Water & Sewer Utility Payment online at GovPayNet by clicking on the “PAY UTILITIES NOW”.
A service fee is charged for the transaction.